We have gathered a list of meeting spaces for our members to be hosting events! Know something that isn’t there? Email email@example.com to update our list.
- SeaTac Community Center – The community center will often comp. it if it’s for a non-profit but there is generally a facility use fee.
- SeaTac City Hall – There must be a staff member present in order to host workshops at that venue.
- Highline Schools – Depending on the day/time, schools can be used sometimes. Some may require a fee contract.
- Matt Griffin YMCA – Has a small space, approximately 10-15. Depending on the day/type of event, they might be willing to hold the event in their gym.
- Renton Housing Authority– All the buildings will have community rooms and typically can hold 40+ people.
- Renton Technical College – A lot of meeting spaces available but the purpose of the meeting must be, in some measure, related to their mission.
- Compass Center (Compass Housing Alliance)- Meeting rooms for approximately 25-30 people max.
- YouthSource – Located in Renton, there is a room that holds 20-25 people and is available for meetings that are related to employment or youth.
- The Salvation Army – Holds approximately 40 people. Low Costs.